Here’s what happening within the life of our church this week: Feb. 15, 2021
Weekly Opportunities to engage in scripture and fellowship:
- Worship: Sunday Mornings In person at 8:45 & 11am. Online Worship service 11:00 AM CT
- Sunday School Groups: Sunday’s at 10am for all ages.
- Open Prayer Time: Every Tuesday the Sanctuary will be open for prayer from 7:30am to 8:30am.
- Young Adults: Weekly Bible study on Tuesdays at 6:30pm in the Annex. Contact Seth Stewart for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday Night Activities: Children, Teen and Adult Bible Study at 6:30pm
- Men’s Group: Thursday at 6pm at the home of Kerry Krause. Contact the church office for address
March – S.O.S. – Serving on Saturday’s
We’re serving alongside Portland Hands of Hope this month and they’ve asked us to help with two initiatives. First, we’re be heading over to Hand’s of Hope’s building to help with some arranging and cleaning on March 20th at 8:30am. Please sign up in the lobby or by contacting the church office. They have also asked that we help them by providing meal starters and meaty soups. Meal starters are things like hamburger helper, sloppy joe mix, Zatarans and Homestyle Bakes Meals.
You can drop these off in the lobby the entire month of march! If you have any questions, contact Dana Inch who is helping us organize this service opportunity this month – 931-267-5886 or email@example.com
Children Ministries Parent Meeting
Pastor Matt will lead a parent meeting on March 14 at 4pm to discuss the future of our Children’s Ministry. Childcare will be available by RSVP-ing to the church office – 615-325-4805 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Area Now Remodeled and Open!
A huge thanks to our youth minister, Keegan Reckinger for overseeing (and working really hard!) on renovating our youth space in the Annex Building! A big thanks to all the volunteers who also gave of their time and talents to make this project happen! You can see some pictures of the New Youth Space, being named, “The Root” by clicking here.
Our Mission Forward Initiative always aims for a minimum of $5,000 to help ensure we pay our monthly mortgage. In February, we fell $1,076 short and had to use some money from our mortgage reserve fund. I know with two Sundays in February having weather related issues, some folks may be a little behind on your pledge, so help us make it up in March!
As always, we continue to invite you to give a portion of what God has given to you in person, through the mail, or online
Remember, you are loved and there is nothing you can do about it!